Sunday 11 May 2014

Yes Galactic

I've always loved shopping on Solestruck, by far my favourite online store for shoes. When they started there own shoe line called Yes; I was excited to try them.
A lot of them were very much my style- dark colours and chunky platforms. 
I decided on three different pairs- here is the first.
Lace up platform boots very similar to my trusty Jeffrey Campbell Tardy's which I wear a lot! When I saw these on the site they were an instant want!
Then once again Black Milk used them for one of their shoots- funny how we have the same tastes ;)
So my two loves merged together and that decided it for me; I had to have them! 
As always Solestruck were wonderful! Easy to order and great customer service; I had my new shoes within a few days :)
I've already worn these out a few times- they didn't need any breaking in! They were so comfy right away and being a platform- easy to walk in too!
I got my regular size 7, which is what I usually buy in boots so I can wear socks with them. They fit try to size, pretty similar fit to the JC Tardy's actually.
So far so good! They are well made and very sturdy. Shiny patent leather without being too in-your-face. I love the square toe, something different from most of my other shoes. 
Overall these are awesome and I would definitely recommend them! I'm really happy with them and they will be worn a lot :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...