Wednesday 14 May 2014

Shine & Stripes

Always love black & white together. Here I paired my Jailhouse bodysuit with the black PVC skirt. 
I love these skirts! But only for the cooler weather, I won't be making the mistake of wearing one on a hot day again ;)
Again wearing my Mary Chain heels, I wear these a lot! They are so huge but work well with my outfits lately.
Yesterday was a great day for my Black Milk collection; I added 10 new pieces thanks to the release of Witch Please! I really loved the 'Little Lies' collection. I love the designer stuff and being black and lace they were great for me! Can't wait for them to arrive!

I was wearing:
Chanel Red Mini Bag
UNIF Mary Chain Platform Heels
Chanel Pearl Necklace
Hermes Collier De Chien Bracelet





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...